Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Relationship Retards

edit: I had a lot posted but decided to save it for a Mean Girls post

I was hanging with a long-time friend of mine when his chick logged in and kicked me off the land. What a fucking twat waffle. Not only has she failed to meet me the entire time their avatars have been a couple - but she failed to read that whole profile thing. Cuz ya know - reading is for stooopid pepole.

He was embarrassed and was apologizing for her, I was threatening to give her a verbal piece of my mind ... and it was all just shitty. She was soo jealousy of my midget, purple loving, cig toking, no sock wearing, fat ass. It was really funny to me, but at the same time it pissed me off and really offended me that anyone would be jealous of their man hanging out with me. In a way it felt like a round-about stab at my own relationship and marriage. I was like "Oh are you saying that even though I'm disgustingly devoted to my husband and I practically worship the chairs his cute ass sits in ... that I would even give your guy a chance? Get fucking real." But again, I'm sure I take things in completely the WRONG way as per the usual.

I sent Keith to work last night with a Tupperware container full of brownies for the guys in his squadron .. and he came back home with two. I guess they liked them! See even though I don't think I'll ever be 'THAT Air Force Wife' I am still an Air Force Wife - and I still do house-wifey things. Even though I don't go to their events, and I don't go to the market with the other wives, and though I don't offer to babysit their kids -- I still like the guys Keith works with. And I"m so so grateful they've been so accepting of him and so damned professional. Its really taken a lot of strain off our personal lives now that he actually likes going to work every day.

So yes, Mean Girls post tomorrow I'd say. I've been thinking on it since last night - so yeah soon. I'm going to stop being so methodical on my posts and just let it rip.

Today's Song of the Day is brought to you by High Contrast and the song is If We Ever.

High Contrast is a bad ass lil outfit that does some of the sickest D&B tracks I've ever heard.

No comments: