Monday, July 30, 2007

Jelly's Rezday and Stuff

I went to Jelly's rezday party just as soon as I was finished with film related IMs (I had let the time get away from me so I was about 45 mins late) and was really sad to see a lack of faces. I wasn't able to wish Akasha a happy rezday yesterday cuz I think my friends list was broken even then. Lots of folks didn't come out that I figured would (cough Rosie cough) but fun was still had by all.

I still can't believe she whipped out the old ass mobile club and people were diggin it ROFLPONY omg I was just cracking up. It was great.

Kitty Lalonde and I decided that we are soul mates and that we need to take a honeymoon together where we will dance like retards waving guns and swords while shouting "ALL UR PRIMS R BELONG TO US" .. wearing only torn nylons and smoking cigarettes. Okay so I added some of that in just now and she hasn't agreed to the full terms of service .. but she's already signed a user agreement (aka - accepting friendship).

At any rate its almost 4pm - I am really pissy that snapzilla didn't accept any of the photos I attempted to take last night at the rezday celebration .. but what can ya do?

As far as Real Life goes - my husband is in there snoring away (he's been working nights) and going with my moodiness I'm all 'rawr' because he hasn't given me praise over the wedding I edited .. OR pet me for lining up all these filming gigs. I want my moment in the god damned sun, Keith!

And I think I need to post another Song of the Day. Why? Because its a song of the DAY ... duh. That and I always feel the need to expose open eared people to the tunes I like.

Lil Backstory: I've been listening to this band since I found a CD of theirs at the local record store in 1999 and wet myself a little when I heard one of their songs in an episode of Buffy (I used to sooo love that show .. must remember to buy season DVDs). At any rate - I love her voice. Its so .. emotional and I like how every song has a different feel. Like Virgin State of Mind is really really trip hoppy whereas this one is kinda acousting rock/ballad like. The lyrics are always darkly sarcastic, and of course I dig the hell outta that.

Almost Happy by K's Choice



If I could look beyond your face
And photograph your hidden place
Would I find you smiling in the picture

I don’t know what you want
Because you don’t know,
So what’s the point of asking

You’re almost happy
Almost content
But your head hurts

Far too many ways to go
We learn so much but never know
Where to look
Or when we should stop looking

I can love the whole of you.
The poetry I stole from you
And hide inside my stomach

You’re almost happy
Almost content
But your head hurts

It’s easy to get lost in you
And fall asleep inside of you
I want to return to you
A reason to be here
A reason to be here

No I don’t know what you want
And you don’t know
So what’s the point of asking

You’re almost happy
Almost content
But your head hurts

2 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

OMG Someone that know's K's Choice!!!

I HEART YOU EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!

I LOVE Virgin State of Mind and Habit!

I'M SO EXCITABLE NOW OVER THIS VERY EXCITING NEWSSSS!!!!

Kitty Lalonde said...

I don't mind you changing terms my little kumquat, I added a few new items myself *smirks*

Anyway you gorgeous little nutrigrain bar (strawberry flavour natch) I'll be seeing you soon to discuss the torn nylons and finer points of optimus prime
*kisses*