Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I know I said I was going to do a new layout but so far I just haven't gotten to it. I will sometime soon - but not yet.

I was a bit sickly the past couple days, but I'm pretty convinced that it was a coupling of having no sleep and not eating right. Today I've felt a bit better, though a little knackered. I'd think within the next couple of weeks I should have new stuffs going here.

Getting things together in order to post for Mean Girls has been a breeze for me so far. No I'm not posting on the most 'controversial' things but I'm posting on things that bother me or I feel should be at least acknowledged by someone other than me!

Garbage totally revamped Appearance Mode and in case no one noticed he booted out like everyone. Not that it mattered cuz I had kinda stopped posting over there due to being buried faster than Anna Nicole could eat a Xanax. But now its gone from Sasy being the only one that posts to Garbage being the only one. Have fun with that, I guess. Being kicked out without a word - not even so much as "Kiss my ass" has left me a bit bitter. Could've at least notified me somehow, Garb :( I mean seriously.

So far I think I've really fit in with the Mean Girls crowd. I've already known most of 'em (save for Laylah) for almost two years. I'm not the nice one (Rosie) but I'm not the one everyone wants kicked off the island (Laylah :P) but I'm somewhere in the middle which surprises me after the backlash from my "caLLie coNUNdrum" post I did.

Keith and I are still doing weddings and filming and editing our asses off. Okay so its been mostly him but what can I expect when in competition with his reputation? Of course people will go around me to get him to film their wedding ... even though it really makes no difference. BAH whatever.

My days lately have been spent in SL just visiting wedding sims and trying to get note cards out to peeps in hopes of booking some video gigs. I guess its been a slow time for weddings or people either don't know that we film and edit weddings - or they are just letting their friends film/edit? I dunno but people c'mon. We spent 5k on his bad ass computer. Let us USE it! Right now the money made from weddings is going to be used to buy ME a bad ass computer so people won't have any reason to 'doubt' me. I can get good FPS in order to film now - but I would get Bebop Quality with a better computer (which I WILL get, dang it.)

SL has really gotten boring for me aside from a few small perks. I bought a cute wand/staff thing from Abigail Horton's shop and its served as a great means of entertainment. The downside is .. when I'm out in public all those shirtless guys with ponytails are all like "Oh you bad girl out without your collar on." I' all like "Fool I'm not a slave - I'm a wizard!" Bah. Whatever.

At any rate - I've been working in SL to either turn acquaintances into friends - or just get rid of the acquaintances all together. Or am I just being all menstrual emo? Who knows.

No comments: