Sunday, July 29, 2007

I did my homework and still didn't come out to play :(

So I edited that wedding, got it rendered in windows media AND quicktime - did a NSS post on it and now its allll done :D And people think I just sit around and do nothing (cough KEITH cough).

As I said yesterday we have another wedding already scheduled in August, but I'm sure more spur-of-the-moment ones will pop up as they've been doing lately. I'm also hoping that we at least start building my computer soon so that my footage can at least hold a half dead zippo flame to Keith's. I have a feeling its going to be a slow process though *emotear*

Later tonight I am going to sit down and do a Mean Girls post. It seems to work out well that I do them either my late night or my early morning so that folks get to see the posts at 'convienent' times. Or maybe I'm just a comment whore and try to decide when will be the 'peak time' for comments. It could be both!

Mean Girls posts are coming more and more easily to me, and I"m not sure if that's a good thing or not. I mean .. it isn't like I'm straight up bitchy. There are just things that get me riled up - and they vary from day to day. Meh that's what that blog is all about anyway so I won't even try to analyze it.

I haven't done a song of the day for a while, so I think I'll do one today! Today's song is :

You're Not Alone by Olive





In a way it's all,
A matter of time,
I will not worry for you,
You'll be just fine.

Take my thoughts with you,
And when you look behind,
You will surely see a face that you recognize.

Chorus:
You're not alone, I'll wait till the end of time,
Open your mind, surely it's plain to see,
You're not alone, I'll wait till the end of time for you,
Open your mind, surely there's time to be with me...


It is the distance,
that makes like a little hard,
Two minds that once were close,
Now so many miles apart,

I will not falter though,
I'll hold on 'till you're home,
Safely back where you belong,
And see how our love has grown.

Chorus:
You're not alone

No comments: