Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog Backburner

So my blog has taken a back-burner to everything else I've been doing lately ... like filming my ass off. This week alone we've had 3 weddings and already have one booked for next month. I'm not complaining - I'm just informing, I guess. Haven't really had time to keep up my blog the way I once was, but I try to set aside some time every couple days or so.

Keith's schedule is going to stay the way its been .. so that just means I'll get to hang with my SL homies more due to being eight hours ahead of SLT. Its a pain at times just to say "hi" to folks, but with his new work schedule I'll be around at a more 'convenient' SL time. Plus my note card dropping gets instant responses instead of me waking up to log into 50 million IMs.

I've got no shortage of things to bring to light on the Mean Girls blog - I just keep waiting for someone else to post before I post anything because I just keep thinking that I'm gonna be a post-tator (its like a dictator but with posts!) No one likes a post-tator on a collab blog. I know I don't. When I'm reading a blog that's authored by more than one hand - I like to read things from all hands. Even if I really like just one writer I still like to read the point of view of others.

Well I've got a wedding to edit before Jelly's party cuz I can't come out and play if I don't do my homework :(

No comments: