Thursday, August 02, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

Alright so after a long long abscense from DJing in SL (it seemed for a while there that anyone with a few MP3s and SAM called themselves a DJ) I've decided its time to take it up again. I know, I'm a bit mad for doing so - but in my downtime its a nice thing to do for entertainment value. I have rather missed talking to random people and doing my 'so last year' break dances while everyone else twirls around like a drunken ballerina with their Sine Wave dances.

I DJd tonight for a few hours, and it was quite fun. I can't even recall what I played, but it was a wide range of things and if the music didn't keep them entertained the stupid stories I told did. And if they were faking it and typing all those LOLs for no reason .. well .. that's SLife isn't it?
Xaria Concord, Striker Wolfe and I dancin' at Club Cheeky

Last night my old friend Striker even made an appearance by map stalking me lol I don't know why I never see him log in, but he always just pops in. I think LL doesn't want me to know he's online until he shows up. And it never fails - when I see his avatar it says "Striker Wolfe has come online" and I'm left saying ... WHEN?!

I debated REALLY hard over getting some land to slap a prefab on so that I had a place to talk to people who were wanting wedding videos - but Keith cut me off at the pass rather quickly. I can see his point though, but he still isn't making things any easier for me which made me slightly grumpy. I saw it as - I work just as hard for that money (if not more so) so why can't I have a say in things? I do agree that forking over 150 USD for a 4xxx sq m plot does kind act like a punch to the throat .. ah well. Maybe he'd change his mind if I said "Fine you deal with these people and YOU do all the scheduling and YOU answer all the questions .. all from an IM box. Oh and tell them how to change their video URLs on their land so they can see examples of our work ..." and it just goes on and on. Fortunately for him I'm not a mean bitch of a wife and just left it be. He said no, so I'll just leave it be. As I said, perhaps he'll change his mind sometime in the future.

Yesterday I thought I had wanted a new skin and I saw a girl with a great skin on and asked her if she had a LM. She did and I went .. and sadly the skins look horrible on my avatar. Rosie might have gotten one, I'm not sure - but they looked good on her too but they just didn't work for me. Anyway here's the SLurl for anyone interested. Its called Lovey's Boutique and the skins are really pretty but they aren't for everyone. GET DEMOS!

Song of the day:

No comments: