Friday, August 10, 2007

Fwap!

I love my husband. He happens to be quite attractive (in my eyes anyway) and very romantical. However, he never seems to do what I ask him to do without putting up an argument like a teenager. And .. some days it makes me wanna just thump his nose! I know he does it just to annoy me - but rawgh! Even though I get over it about 15 minutes later it still aggravates me. I can't ask him to do something (like fold laundry) without hearing things like "But YOU always fold it, why do I gotta fold it? If I fold it .. its just gonna be messed up." And that just drives me up the wall! I wonder if its just his way of trying to get out of doing it ... or if its some 'husband' chromosome that activates in all men once they get married. Its probably a combination of both.

I tried really hard to stay on the 6am - 3pm sleep schedule but Keith keeps switching it around. Some days he'll come home at like 8am and stay up until 2pm then want to go to bed .. but I went to bed hours ago and am ready to get up about the time he's winding down. Today he came home from work at about 8am and stayed up until about 9:30pm and is now sound asleep when this is like my normal 'lunch' time.

For once I decided to sit out in the conservatory and brought my laptop out here (since my computer died *emotear*) so that I can sit and type my chubby little fingers off without waking Keith up.

He bought us an Xbox 360 Elite yesterday - but totally skimped on the game. He picked up some 20$ thing that was kinda cute and funny at first but has quickly gotten stale to me. Anyway we've been playing Rayman off and on .. and I pretty much just don't play unless its the music/dancing challenge where its kinda like DDR or Elite Beat Agents. Not only because I like it .. but because Keith doesn't have much rhythm. Its okay though - it works out better that way because I hate the shooting stages.

Due to the death of my computer I haven't logged into SL except to send IMs to those that have scheduled weddings to follow up and make sure there have been no changes to their plans. Other than that I just haven't really been in the mood. Of course I'll log in on Keith's computer when I have to film these weddings but until then I'm just not really gunnin for #1 right now. I'm just chillin.

So yeah sitting out here in the conservatory with a big can of Strongbow (and its NOT a Chav drink outside the city. REALLY!) and some cigarettes that I haven't smoked but probably will here soon. I'm not sure why ... but its just relaxing to me. Keith only likes smoking from the hookah but pfft after a few beers or ciders I don't care! I made some hummus earlier which flopped, actually :( I used a bit too much lemon juice even though I used LESS than what the recipe said to use! Meh trial and error I guess. It wasn't HORRIBLE but it wasn't good either :( I tried!

Keith has been writing a lot on a series, but I still don't know when he'll film it. He's pretty much done it alone. When he's got free time at work (and it happens a LOT) he'll write a page or two of a script. He's had me brainstorm with him on a few occasions but it isn't to get a story down, its more or less to just develop is own so I haven't really played a part in the process. Not that I really mind because I honestly haven't felt up to writing anything lately. I think its just because of putting so much energy into these weddings - but I can't be sure.

OMG I watched like 40 million episodes of Buffy last night and the night before and man I forgot how much I love that show! I really miss it :( I may have to get Keith to buy season DvDs of it. That and Charmed! I loved that show too! It was better after Shannon Doherty died off and was replaced by Rose McGowan IMHO. I think I was just "Brenda'd" out from all my years of watching 90210 as a tween. But yeah - totally good show after her ass was gone.

I know I've totally just rambled through this whole post - but I'm on my way to drunk right now so deal with it! At least I'm spelling pretty well, but even if I weren't it isn't like anyone else would know - that's what that ABC button is for at the top. I win!

So with my computer's death has come the end of my SL Dj'ing for a bit. It makes me kinda sad because I was going to use that DJ money for land in SL in order to slap a prefab on and give myself a little office type thing .. but NooOOooOooo sabotaged. Okay it wasn't REALLY sabotage but that doesn't make me like it any more! It does suck, though. Just when I think I have everything figured out .. FWAP .. some obstacle slaps me in the forehead. Oh well. It'll all get back on track sometime soon.

I still haven't uploaded the London pics to Flickr yet - but I do plan to sometime soon. I don't even think Keith has uploaded them yet. I'll get around to it in the next couple days I'm sure. Right now I really dunno what else I could possible say or even give any kind of update on .. so I'll just back away slowlyyyyy

1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

STRONGBOW?!

Next it will be 20/20 in a brown paper bag!

:P