Friday, August 31, 2007

I had an awesome rant posted ....

I had a good long awesome rant posted about how I'm soooo mad but I deleted it. I thought typing it all out and reading it would make it seem insignificant but that didn't work. So instead of leaving it up so that backspace backspace no one has to read that shit if they don't want to.

I am about to lay down. I'm not even going to waste time explaining anything ... or bringing anything to light. Doesn't matter anyway.

I do have to ask though ... do you ever feel like screaming at the top of your lungs and just start throwing random breakable shit? Maybe even throw something through a wall? Gah I don't know just do something loud and destructive? Oh oh wait now is the PERFECT time for a famous quote I hear a lot. What's your problem?!

No comments: