Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ok MAYBE a pinhole of light

Alright so the other day I was seriously pissy - and though I said I wasn't gonna really go into detail I will just say: My family drives me up the ever-lovin wall.

I've been trying to call them for the better part of 3 weeks and they never take my calls. Its hard enough being 7 hours ahead of them and trying to 'schedule' phone calls - its worse when I get it all orchestrated and they don't even pick up. Just a big downer, I guess.

Couple weddings coming up this month - and spent a few hours today revising Keith's case study for class. He started off well enough but it just went downhill kinda quick. No matter - its all fixed and turned in now.

So I got some bread on the discount shelf from the bakery .. warmed it up .. slapped some hummus, cream cheese, and butter in a plate and sat and ate while insence was burning right when keith got home. It was a nice relaxing snack type of thing while we discussed our days together.

Not entirely sure what to update with. Our Noob Be Gone: Camera Tutorials was dubbed in Italian so that's pretty cool. Bwah I'm hungry after talking about our bedroom picnic!

No comments: