Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sometimes I wish I was cooler


I did a Mean Girls post last week and mentioned a New Kids on the Block shirt that was (to my knowledge) non-existant. Well once again the shopping fanatics have proven me wrong and when I logged in yesterday there was a gift waiting for me.

JellyBean gave me a NKOTB shirt at a place called illuminare (I think I spelled it wrong but the link is a SLURL anyway). Chelle Moore was on a mad hunt for one - THANKS YOU!!! I could SLdie happy now. Seems, though, that my mention of such a dorky thing that I enjoy to which I can only laugh. Honestly I had no idea that anyone shares any of my 'eccentric' likes of anything. I have been proven wrong.

Keith and I were at the pub last week when Step by Step came on the TV and I started singing along .. much to his embarassment .... but the waitress laughed and when I went to the bar for a cappuccino she admitted to singing it too only not as boisterously as I was.

This of course calls for a Song of the Day by none other than New Kids on the Block. Oh and I was really sad that JORDAN was the guy in the middle :( Joey McIntire was *mine* once upon a time when my girlfriends and I each chose a NKOTB guy to be 'ours'.


1 comment:

Chemical Robotiks said...

Donnie Wahlberg is the shit