Friday, September 28, 2007

The simplest things are often the funniest

Before I elaborate on the title ... Just making note that there are 2 weddings to edit this weekend. I was supposed to film a wedding last night - but when I tried (REPEATEDLY) to log into SL it just hung on the "initializing world" screen and wouldn't go any further. Has anyone else had this problem? Of course I tried to send a bug report - but the crash logger thing freezes too so that's a big no-go.

I refunded the girl her money and apologized. Definately wasn't fun for me to get up at 1am and try for an hour straight to log into SL. After that first hour I just gave up and went back to my warm bed and snuggle up with that one cute guy I know. Ohhhh what's his name ..Keith! Yeah that's it.

And I found a video today that absolutely cracked me up. In my younger years I used to play games that scared the living daylights out of me. The ones where random stuff pop out .. Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Evil Dead, and recently (though i haven't played it) F.E.A.R Anyway here is a YouTube video of a guy playing Resident Evil 2 .. and recording the audio WHILE he plays it. Its subtitled for those that don't know Japanese (I only know a few cuss words myself LOL)

No comments: