Saturday, August 18, 2007

Watching isn't as much fun as DOING

Went to the dentist Friday and she filled a small cavity I've had for probably two years but never noticed ... anyway so she's filling up every cavity I have no matter now small. I shouldn't complain .. but its still the dentist! But she's a really nice lady and it isn't painful.

While I was getting shots and drills in my face Keith bought a new game for the 360. They were out of DDR pads so he hasn't gotten ME a game yet (I also want Guitar Hero II but he says they lock up) so yet again 'm stuck sitting here and just watching him play video games.

I kinda took matters into my own hands and have started a Lineage II download. Yeah I could have gone back to WoW but I didn't really want to. I know all the quest lines and crap. I'm sure its going to suck playing on a Laptop but it shouldn't be THAT bad. I mean .. I played WoW on this laptop for months.

I have a wedding to film tonight - another to do tomorrow ... and I decided to just rent a plot of land instead of buying the one next to "the one that used to be next to Jelly". I didn't want to be stuck with land if I wanted to sell - so I thought renting would be the best way to go. keith was sitll all 'WTF" about it but meh. Its really cut out a lot of time that I WAS spending in Second Life - and at the same time notecards are still getting distributed. So the moral is: I Win.

So I'm anxiously waiting for Lineage II to download since I haven't had a game I enjoy playing for the last 4 months or so. I quit WoW for CoH/CoV cuz Keith didn't want to pay for both -- but then I quit CoH/CoV cuz I didn't like it. And if I dont' like Lineage I'll just go back to EverQuest or something. What can I say? I'm a dork for MMORPGs [shrug]

No comments: