Friday, May 18, 2007

Second Life Wishes I Were Cooler
SL keeps crashing and kicking me out as if I were the nerd trying to set at the prep table during lunch. And ya know its really a good thing I don't have rejection issues otherwise I might be all emo right now.

My Big Mouth
Quite a bit has gone on, but I don't want to divulge too much information only because I can't follow up right now. I could post here bout things - but then other stuff won't have links for reference and blah blah so I'll hold off. I will give clues though:

  • It Involves Second Life
  • It involves blogs
  • It invilves web sites
  • Definately involves typing on someone's end

And there you have it!

Hopping the Pond
For those that haven't seen much of me in game lately its again because Keith and I have been running around finishing paperwork so that we can leave next Thursday. Yes the time has come boys and girls.

I spoke to the passport office on base and they firmly believe that my visa will be back in time for us to leave so that's a little stress off my shoulders. Everything is still pretty hectic though so if everyone could/would just bear with me for another 4 weeks or so everything should equal out and I'll be sane once more.

Right, well I think that is all for now. Lunch is in the oven n.n

No comments: