Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just Random Tidbits
This post is just going to be bits and pieces of things as I think of them. No real subject matter already laid out or anything.

May 18th
That is the date in which Keith and I are expected to leave and move to England. Tomorrow is May 1st and I'm starting to get jittery. What if my visa doesn't come in on time? What if he has to leave without me? I'm sure everything will be fine, but it still weighs on me. I realize that there are women who live without their husbands and can handle that, but I'm not sure I can. I guess our story is a bit more 'odd' than most. I spent two years living without him, only to be with him for 7 months - only to go with the possibility of being away from him again?! That's just too much.

Videos
Keith has been compiling lots of WoW (World of Warcraft) footage and plans to make a huge video soon. He's already been very picky about the soundtrack so I've had to dive deep into my musicbox (aka harddrive) to find him a song which he will find suitable. So far, no luck. I did find a Prodigy v Faithless mix that he might settle for. We'll see. Oh and there were a couple Propellerheads tracks that he dug. Are they editing quality? I'm not sure.

Its hard for me to pick music for him like this when I haven't seen not even a sliver of the footage he's recorded. I realize that by sitting literally two feet away that I should know what he's shot - but I don't. I know the kids of things that I would record, but he and I have totally different artistic and cinematic eyes so I really can't speculate.

All my video work is still on hold until we get to England. I don't want to get involved in a project only to have to ditch it in a few weeks. Sure I could film and edit something within the same day - but I've really got lots and lots of ideas and I'd like to execute everything to the highest possible quality I can. But yeah ... once we're across the pond I'll work on it more.

Work & Home
I really think the issue of me not working is bothering Keith. In fact, I think he's a little jealous in some ways. He's made remarks that hurt my feelings a bit - but I'm sure he wasn't thinking when he said them. He goes to work 5 sometimes 7 days a week. This 'video stuff' is merely a hobby for him and therefore he doesn't see it as work. I understand that. Bah this is going to turn into a rant and I don't want that.

Second Life
Not a whole lot as far as SL is concerned. I mostly pop in to chat with friends and see if there are any cool locations built that I haven't seen yet. I haven't really put much time into it seeing how no one is wanting their weddings filmed and whatnot - therefore I spend my time reading, doing dorky dances, and researching the area we'll be living in once we move to England.

I think that's all.

Oh I bought a new skin. I've decided to go back to wearing my fun colored skins because I've missed them. I don't care who's wearing what ... I love wearing a purple skin. I had one as a noob .. then there was the Passport skins .. then the Hayley skins .. and now I'm back to my purple roots! :D

Cheers



Song of the Day





No comments: