Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow so much stuff has gone on that I'm not sure where to start. I will start out by saying that all in all - mine and Keith's trip has gone off without a hitch and everything has been a blast.

I'm not sure how long this wifi connection will last so I'm not going to blog extensively - nor do I have any pictures to post yet (I said YET which means they will be coming!)

I've spent the past 7 hours walking around Chicago and my feet are killing me. I've mastered the art of crossing the street (sounds simple but in a city ... a REAL city there is an art to it) and I didn't even get harassed by bums! I've been obsessed with smashing pennies into little souvieners (its hard to explain) but its been a lot of fun.

We went to the zoo and we have lots and lots of other stuff we plan to do this week. I think there was mention of a museum and an aquarium. Not sure yet though.

Filming is still planned to start once I get back home after vacation (circa April 9th) and that's mostly all I have planned. I've really been trying to keep up with everything - but you know how it is when you're on vacation. I'll definately have to write out the entire story of the bus ride from Oklahoma to Illinois once I get a stable connection and stuff -- which will probably be once I get back home.

Miss everyone and hope all is well!

No comments: