Thursday, March 01, 2007

Its gonna be a busy remainder of the week :'(

Well Keith and I have found a little apartment to move into - so now we can get married and start all the paperwork to get my passport/visa/military ID. What a pain. I'm hoping that I can skip changing my last name in order to speed up the passport/visa process. Let's hope it does.

I've been packing stuff up tonight - took stuff off the walls etc ... but I'm totally not gonna mess with his computer. He can unplug and pack that beast himself!

He's going to work on the CF University/BEF Video when he comes home and he hopes to finally have it completed by Friday. Then this week end he and I have to scrub this place down so that they can inspect and blah blah blah.

Wow I suddenly feel really hungry. Meh oh well. Gonna roll up these rugs and call it a done deal with the packing for now. Already his room is looking weird with nothing on the walls and all the rugs off the floor.

No comments: