Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Keith did watch his video finally. Well .. I kinda made him stop everything he was about to do Friday night when he came home from work and said "Watch you videooooo pleaseeee" (yes I know I whined so what?!)

He watched it and thought it was the cutest thing ever. I don't think I'm going to upload it to YouTube - mostly because I don't want to deal with random fuck wits. I mean seriously - no where on my video/description does it say "Please critique as cruelly as you'd like!" I guess I just feel too fragile for that - especially considering that its just footage of my avatar in some of my favorite places set to a song Keith and I both like ... meh maybe I'll upload it later and just delete the posts on it that are shitty.

Keith filmed a wedding Friday night. I just finished editing it. I'm sure he'll watch it when he comes home to see if I did an alright job - and if so he'll just leave it as the finished product. If not he'll fix whatever and then render it to the site for the folks to download.

We have less than a month until we go on our 3 week vacation - and neither of us has done a thing to prepare. Ugh I'm not even gonna go into all of it.

Played WoW a lot this week end and that's pretty much it. I'll probably harass Keith tomorrow and see if we can go somewhere this week end so he and I can hang out. I've been feeling all "RAWR" the past few days - though yesterday I really felt sick :( I'm over it now though! Ta-Da!

Oh and Willow - its quite alright. I didn't do too bad of a job shopping by myself. I didn't buy a single skirt for that reason alone (I hate ads! So many are enhanced so that prim skirts look better than they actually do) but I got some cute hair and a few shirts ('course some new legwarmers to replace my old KC ones omg they are ancient!) Eh well I'll update later or something. Really need to fold that laundry over there in the basket.

No comments: