Sunday, February 04, 2007

More things to blog about! Hurray!

First up:

The date Keith and I had originally agreed upon has been pushed UP by about ... a month and a half. So we'll probably get married later this month because he is changing station. Where? England ! So I have a lot of paperwork and stuff to do so that I can go with him. How long is here there for? At least a year. So yeah.

At first I was kinda weary of it all. Anyone that knows me knows that even though I'm not scared of much of anything - I am quite easily discomforted. The most simple things can make me uncomfortable and make me "clam up" ... and as soon as I caught myself doing that I said "WTF! C'mon its another country - and there are millions of people who have never gone to another country so consider yourself lucky." Well .. I don't feel lucky to be visiting/living in another country. I feel lucky that I have Keith.

I know I annoy him - and there are times he irks me - but I have never gotten along so well with another person in my life. I've never felt as if I could be completely relaxed and just KNOW that everything is going to work out. Its amazing.

[In Other News:]

I filmed AND edited my first "real" video. I went so far as to really -really- try to do some on beat edits and capture more 'cinematic' footage :)




Keith said it sucked - but that it was really good for a first attempt. Yeah yeah shush :P He watched it 3 or 4 times and tried to give me a few pointers but I was like "WTF No you shush! I did all *this* all by myself - so I'll learn all that by myself too."

Over 'n Out!

No comments: