Friday, February 23, 2007

Its 0300 and I just (and I mean *JUST*) finished editing Keith's video present.

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't do as much 'new' stuff as I had hoped. I really wanted to 'wow' him and maybe do a thing or two that he possibly didn't know how to do. I think I might have gotten one thing in .. but that's it.

I went with the up-beat song because it was more fun to edit to -- and I'm such a sucker for working my ass off to try to get a few onbeat edits in there. I'll have you know that my last Guild Wars video had a TON of on beat edits (you just have to really look - including things in the background!)

Hopefully this gets at least a smile out of him. That's all I'm really trying for anyway. But yeah the upbeat song ... I just couldn't film 'with' it. I decided to just film some stuff and set it to that song - but to not let the song dictate my footage.

So yeah it done. Not sure if its going to get uploaded anywhere due to the fact that its a present .. but ya never know. I'm definitely not doing anything with it until Keith wakes up and watches it *FIRST*. He'll be up in oh .... an hour and a half LOL

I'm going to creep into bed and get my cuddle on :)

OH!

I have to give huge thanks to:

Willow - Acting as shopping road signs so I could update my look before filming

Jade & Bart - OMFG I'm so glad I thought of you all to contact ... a lot of those shots wouldn't have been possible without your help!

The builders of all my favorite places:
Gypsy Moon
Devils Moon
Midnight City
Fallingwater Celladoor (your flowers are so cute! ^.^)

Okay I think that's all x.X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Jenn... just... used.. silly.. Furc-like.. smilies...!

Ohmygod...
...
Becky.

And by the way, I love you!

HeatherFev21 said...

YAY I'm a road sign! I'm just sorry I couldn't TP and well... look at the clothes I already have with you!

<3