Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am now going to subject you all to my music. There are days that I go back and read my own entries to kinda say "Yeah - i remember that." I know it sounds quite cheesy but its so very true.

So for that reason - and for all my LJ friends that are reading past posts in order to get caught up I have added a music player. I know that I listen to obscure music -- but will it hurt you to get exposure to something new? No, it won't. I can guarantee you'll like something. Its also set on random shuffle so you won't hear the same song start up every time you come to my page. If you don't like the music ... or if you're at work .. I'd think by now you've learned to turn the volume OFF on your PC.

Anyway .. so I have to start paperwork to get my passport and visa as soon as Keith and I get married (which will now probably be even SOONER than the 'moved up date' we set) this way he won't leave and go to the UK without me :( O M F G I'd be crushed.

I have a few things to work on - and by that I mean video - but I need some help so it'll be a while yet before I start filming. I highly doubt I post anything for anyone to even see the vid once I finish it. Its a late Valentine's Day present for Keith. He thinks my videos are 'cute attempts' and likes to watch 'em to see what I come up with. So that's why I decided to make him a video.

Most likely I'll post again later with snapshots and whatnot - then it'll be off to edit (PFT off where? I'll be using Keith's beast of a computer!)


To-Do List while Keith is at work


*Purchase anything needed for shoot
*Film what I can
*Call my Mother
*Respond to e-mails/Offlines
*Pick up trash
*Edit footage
*Schedule filming (if needed)
*Make March Calendar

I think that's all ...

No comments: