Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mmkay!

Lots to blog about - so forgive me if I seem rambunctious. I promise there is stability within the insanity aka: my post.

Right out of the gate: I'm engaged :) Now I have to tell the uber embarassing story that goes with it. I'm not sure why Keith and I can't do things the "normal" way and why we have to have so many "character filled" stories. Anyway ...

So I'm naked and getting out of the shower. Keith had laid some clothes out for me. Nothing all THAT strange, but it isn't a daily occurance. I thought nothing of it and grabbed my underwear and threw them on - and of course he grabs a pair of uncomfortable thongs and I go into detail about how "panties like this aren 't really meant to be worn all day long. I bought them to wear for short periods of time .. you know ..." So he laughs a little and tells me to get dressed. I grab a random t shirt and see that he's set a pair of jeans on the bed. By this time it was going on 10pm and I knew we weren't going anywhere. Soo I tossed the jeans on the chair and went to grab some sweatpants.

Keith went into mild hysterics and even yanked the sweats from my hand. Now THAT seemed a bit weird but I thought he was just being playful - and he's already said on numerous occasions that he'd rather see me in jeans than anything else. No big deal. "Fine babe I'll wear the jeans. No biggie just chill. GOSH" He sits down on the bed while I start to put a leg in my pants. Is it just me or do they feel heavy? Are those keys in my pocket? What the hell?

Its weird .. but you always know what a ring box feels like. I think they're designed to be easily recognized by minimal stimuli. I knew it was a ring box when my finger hit it. Now for those that know Keith - you know that he's a goofball. He's the kind of guy that will wrap a box inside a box inside a box just to giggle while you get frustrated opening it - only to find out that its a pair of socks. Yeahhh he's -that- kind of guy. Alright its a ring box. With Keith - nothing is *too* serious that there isn't a joke of some kind involved. I had thought the same here. I started laughing like crazy and handed him the box while I put my pants on. I figured there was some kind of joke to it.

I got my other leg in the pants and started to button them when I said something along the lines of "If there's a coupon for Chuck E Cheeze in that .... I swear to GOD" Then I looked over my shoulder and saw his face. Not only was it BEET red ... but he had this wounded look on his face. Immediately I felt like total shit. I messed it up. This was a REAL proposal and I ruined it! At that moment I just wanted to start bawling. Not ONLY because I was happy - but because I had completely wrecked something that he'd obviously planned out to some extent. I just kinda kept hugging him and apologizing for messing everything up. Then he started laughing and said "ya know I thought about putting a mood ring in there." SEE?!

So of course I said yes (duhhhh omg!) and we've already decided on a date. April 5th. For some reason Keith was hung up on this date. Weird - but whatever lol

Crap there was something else I was going to blog about but I forgot :(

Oh oh ring pic!





Sorry - this laptop doesn't have the best built in cam. Guess that's all!

No comments: