Thursday, January 25, 2007

This laptop is so much fun. Laying in bed has a whole new level of appreciation with me. Its just fun for me to lay in bed and read blogs - or even type out a blog ... all those wasted years in a chair. What was I thinking! Laptops are the way to go.

I spent a few hours playing with this new layout and I really like it. Its more minimalistic than the other one - but still fun to look at. I've found a few mistakes I made in the HTML but I'll get it under control later.

I took a picture of the Crazy Cat Lady thing that Keith got me for Yule. A few people were in disbelief .. and a few just really wanted to see it and here it is:

Huzzah! God that's hilarious.

We're still working on the CF University gig. Its just been an unexpectedly long process because Keith is such a perfectionist about it. Everything has to be 'just so' - even though what he says is "Complete garbage" is actually really great.

What else? Not sure. Been talking to Dave on yahoo since I haven't talked to him in like .. a year. Laying in bed .. blogging and waiting for my honey to come home. And giggling about how he's going to comment on my "crazy cat lady hair" (i've been leaned back on pillows for a couple hours while I had pomade in my hair and now its going everywhere).

No comments: