Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Keith filmed for a couple hours yesterday for the CF University film - and I have to say he got a lot of great shots (even if he had to pluck a few trees out of the ground to get them ^^)

I'm still sick off and on. Earlier today I had a fever - but it went away sometime after 2pm. I'm still coughing and there's still a lot of sinus junk going on but it'll clear up eventually (I hope).

So far everything is going great between Keith and I. While he was filming I was busy wrapping a sheet around myself and making different styles of togas (Yes I know I'm a dork) and jumpin on the bed. He laughs and says I'm like a puppy because when he comes home from work I practically tackle him and start yipping. After he said that I threatened to pee - he got a laugh out of that.

I've been trying to keep up with blogs and whatnot I promise - but at the moment I'm just not 'feeling' it. I'm feverish and sick one minute - then I'm up hopping around the next.

OH! And Keith got me chocolate milk yesterday. It was great. :)

As far as SL Goes - if you're trying to reach me you'll have better luck relaying a message through Keith for the time being. I'll either go out of my way to get back to you - or I'll relay a messge through him back to you.

Peace!

No comments: