Friday, January 26, 2007

OMG

I just have to blog this ... why? Whatever whatever. I do what I want. Its my hot random blog I do what I want.

So I was sleepy when Keith was. I laid down with him and cuddled until he passed out - then I krept out of bed and decided to dive into a few games over at NewGrounds. I was playing some random game when Keith sat STRAIGHT up and started flinging pillows everywhere yelling "Alright where is it?!" I giggled a little because it was obvious he was asleep. After he rooted through the pillows a second or two he flopped back down on the bed and returned to snoring.

Not even two full minutes passed that he rolled over and said "Oh I see. Just get me while I'm down." He was still out cold. Then he rolled back over and said "If you pat my butt it'll explode." Of course I started cracking up - and I'd swear I heard him giggle a time or two also. He's so funny! He says the most uncontrollable stuff while he's asleep. Makes me wonder sometimes what I say while I'm asleep. Does everyone talk while they are dreaming?

I spent almost all day yesterday browsing websites finding things for Keith and I to do this week end. I found a cigar lounge & piano bar that we're going to go to. Live music too :D And with some kind of luck there's a Renn Fare in Oklahoma City .. and Keith's never been to one so wee! I also learned that he's never been to a rodeo .. and March starts rodeo season muah ha haha. I gotta take him to a rodeo :) Also found a sushi bar so we're definitely hitting that place up. Keith and I both love sushi. The Commissary at the BX has a freaking sushi chef next to the deli! I forgot all about that! He stands back there and makes sushi fresh - packages it - and puts it in a case like where you'd buy your cut meats. When something sells out - he makes more. And he'll even make a package FOR you right then. Want tuna and he doesn't have any out? He'll whip it up! Want yours rolled inside out? He'll do it! Its insane, seriously. A sushi chef ... in Oklahoma ... on a military base ... in a grocery store! They don't even pay the people to carry out your groceries - but they'll hire a sushi chef?! W T F! lol

I think that's all for now ... 'course if Keith wakes up and says more random shit that's entertaining .. I'll update :D

No comments: