Friday, March 09, 2007

Holy crap.

So I haven't blogged or anything else for a few days. Keith and I have been running around like crazy. We got married on the 7th - we've been scrubbing his dorm room - and filling out lots n lots of paperwork.

His room gets inspected Wednesday and I only PRAY that is passes. Seriously they go over that place with a white glove before they'll pass it. Monday I have to start my paperwork to get my passport and visa and we're both holding our breath that it'll be done by the time we ship out. Right now its looking like on/about May 18th is when we'll be heading to England.

I have to call a couple friends to give them more exact dates of when we're going to arrive in England so they help us out. I have a friend in Cambridge and this summer Keith's Norwegian friend is going to take his holiday in England to visit :) So even though we're going to be far far away from home - we will still have friends. RAF Mildenhal here we come!

Willow is having a baby so huge congrats to that. I'm going to guess that her due date is October so I feel it would be in her best interest to have her baby on my birthday (rofl!)

I have a few tings to unpack and whatnot so that's all I'm gonna say for now. Perhaps later once the sun isn't glaring off the pool I will sit and blog more ... but I really want to sit outside right now.

1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

I AM going to have my baby on your birthday and because you're in England then, i am going to bring it to you for a special birthday nappy treat :D

<3