Sunday, December 10, 2006

All the audio has been finished - and Keith has been editing on the 2nd episode for a couple hours now :) So the second episode of Noob Be Gone should be completed in its entirety in a matter of days - if not sooner. I know how Keith gets on an edit spree and gets all obsessive about it and won't stop until its done. I could make a comment here but I'll refrain.

Recently I've found I have an obsession or two. One is checking blogs. There are quite a few that I read - and I check 'em more regularly than I check my own e-mail. I had originally started reading Willow's blog when I used to frequent PXP.
Maybe I'm weird in the sense that I like to 'know' about what I'm reading. Anyway - I now check her blog regularly to catch bits n pieces of things I don't know about. Its apparent she's a shopping goddess - and I severly lack in that department. Willow, I'll let you do the shopping for me. I'll just photoshop my av's head onto your av's and it'll be like playing with paper dolls.

I check Six's blog often. Not sure why. She throws hair at me all the time - and I always like her stuff so I don't even have to see it to know I'll like it. Not to mention we've known each other almost 2 years so she pretty much knows what I like and what I don't like.

There are quite a few other blogs I check - but at the moment they escape me. I'm too busy singing along to my trip hop Pandora station :)


Speaking of that .. have you ever noticed how hard it is to type something when you're singing? I don't know if anyone else has that problem or not - but it seems any time I am singing I have to stop, type, then sing again otherwise I'll type what I'm singing and not what I'm thinking. Ugh I'm so weird.


It is official. I am moving in with Keith this month (insert girly giggles and goofy grins here). For the past almost 2 weeks - the days have really drug by :( I figured they would zoom, but no. I've been foiled. I'm sososososososo excited! I know I'm going to end up procrastinating and not getting things packed until the last minute - but that doesn't even matter. I am sick - and nearly lost my voice - so I didn't talk ALL day at work today. Didn't mumble a single word. And within all that quiet time I had time to think. Imagine that.


So I was thinking. I was thinking about how easy this entire relationship has been. Yeah the lack of physicality was a bit frustrating - but it wasn't hard. We haven't had any drama. No one's had a problem with anything. To my knowledge no one's disagreed to us being together. He's genuinely happy with me (even my faults and things that are annoying) and that's awesome. In all actuality this whole thing has been a fairy tale complete with a huge box of love letters, a pressed flower or two .. and a prince whisking his princess away. Could it get any better folks? No. No it can't.


Alright back to obsessions. I bought Elite Beat Agents yesterday .. and I'm so hooked. I've done 2 levels of difficulty so far and I can't stop! I even took the damn DS to work so I could play on my break LOL Its so fun though! Argh!

K I think that's all. I'm really just excited about SEEING Keith that I don't think the whole permanent end of it has set in yet. Does that even make sense? Hurray! Love wins!


1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

OMG I love paper dolls :D