Monday, December 18, 2006

A few things have gone on, and of course I'm going to post about it.

The second episode of Noob Be Gone is complete and available for public viewing over at me and Keith's site. I'm glad its finally done and out of the way. Sometimes recording audio is a pain. I mean seriously - how many different ways can you say a single paragraph? And to make it worse .. we don't script anything. We shoot a lot of footage - then sit down and talk while watching it. What tends to happen is: we get a lot of great audio ... but one will cut the other off talking and if we actually like it we have to re-record that part. Its really hard to get that spur-of-the-moment innocense out of things when you have to repeat them, I guess.

At any rate Noob Be Gone: Building Tutorials is complete. View, learn, and enjoy. With the hectic week or so ahead, not to mention another huge project - the 3rd episode may be a bit slow going. Here's a rundown of the next few weeks:

  • Film a wedding on 12/20
  • Get everything packed and ready to go by 12/22
  • Finish up Yule shopping by 12/21
  • Move
  • Begin filming video for BEF

I realize that it doesn't sound like much - but its quite a bit. Oh and once I film that wedding - Keith has to edit the footage once I get moved. There are probably a few things that I'm leaving out but at the moment I just can't seem to remember.

Six contacted me tonight and asked me to write for a SL Fashion blog she and Garbage started called Appearance Mode. I have no idea how my weird-ass fashion sense is going to mingle in with everyone else ... but hey it'll be an adventure of sorts, right? Maybe now I can start showing people stuff that doesn't come from names they already know. That's really what I hope to do. We'll see I guess.

Its almost 4am and I really should go to bed. I have lots more laundry to do so that I can pack but now I'm just exhausted. Procrastinator? Yes. That's me!

No comments: