Thursday, December 14, 2006

Alright. Noob Be Gone II ... we've had to re-record some audio but for the most part everything is done. We have so many ideas for future videos, but things have to be done in order or else it isn't a true tutorial (which is what we're aiming for)

My last day of work was Tuesday, and I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me. There's still a lot of stress to come - but this has seriously been a big sigh of relief. People: Never EVER work fast food unless you're in Dire Straits and you just HAVE to in order to feed yourself. Other than that - work retail if it comes down to one or the other.

I think next week is the DEFINATE time I'm leaving to move in with Keith. This week was kind of a no-go due to a lot of factors .. but I'm not bummed about it. I mean in all honesty ... I've waited this long. Another week feels like a day. Seriously. Just KNOWING a day has made me giddy beyond belief. It still seems surreal and the permanence of it hasn't set in at ALL .. but does that matter? Like I said before - I'm just ecstatic to SEE him much less anything else.


This long distance thing has really taught me to never take anything for granted. I think many many MANY people take relationships for granted. They don't pay attention to all the little things that matter. People just settle into that comfort zone way too fast and it just ruins everything. Some get so jealous and possessive. It all seems so immature to me now. Not relationships in general ... but the way people handle them. Moving right along!


-----------------------------------------------------------

After Yule, Keith and I will start filming on a new project we were contracted for .. and for those that check this: Not only will we be adjusting to our lives together, but we'll be getting accustomed to actually working together so please please -please- have patience. Our creative processes are so totally different that its going to be quite interesting to see how we work when we're face to face. Not that we haven't BEEN face to face before - but when we have been we didn't work. He and I are an awesome team, and we seem to just feed off each other in the creative department - but as I said - our process is different. He's obsessive about things whereas I gogogogo till I'm burnt then I have to walk away. He never seems to get his fill. He's the one that keeps picking my brain when I think I can't come up with anything else.

I'm really excited to see what we can accomplish together. He's a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things, and I'm the easily amused one. He loves nearly every crazy idea I come up with, and I never think its good enough. He's the "go for it" type, whereas I feel I need some kind of approval. Like I said - this will be interesting.



This new venture we've taken on will be taking up a lot of our free time both in and out of simply filming. Its going to take a lot more planning, diagrams and scheduling. I've got total faith that the end result is going to be majorly awesome - but the process is what I'm looking most foward to. Its like putting two monkeys in a cage with a drumset. Its going to get loud, rowdy, and be fun to sit back and watch. *scratches her armpit*

I've really been trying to keep this blog up to date with everything as far as personal life and 'business' life goes but I noticed that I'm a big flaky. I do enjoy going back and reading everything as I never plan or memorize anything I write.

So here I sit with a 710mL can of Full Throttle .. looking at all the stuff I've half packed sitting over by the wall. I plan to spend most of tomorrow going through everything, packing, and wrapping presents. I'm sure Keith doesn't think I can do it - but I can :) And? I will. Oh yes. I will.

I had a lot more stuff to write about - but I started listening to My Quirky Rocker pandora station and its simply slipped my mind.


No comments: