Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun

So tonight I played around in SL a bit with my friend Stef (aka Xaria). First we ran around everywhere looking for torn fishnets. We found normal thigh highs, torn thigh highs, striped thigh highs, torn striped thigh highs .. but no torn thigh high fishnets!

We gave up and decided to just go dorky dance shopping.

We were a success.

Yeah yeah Sine Wave has the newest 'big thing' out - but seriously their dances just aren't me. They all look like jerky cheer leader moves. BUT: they do have one dance I like and that was spun sugar. That's the only dance there that actually feels like a dance and not a squad move o' doom.

Xaria and I hit up our favorite random dance animation place .... ummm I can't remember the name of it right NOW but Christiano Midnight made some good money off us tonight. OMFG some of the most hilarious shit! I say it all the time: I'm not in SL to live an alternate life. I'm there to have fun. Therefore I do not spend tons of lindens to make my avatar look like some heroine chic model. I do not buy dances just to move more appealingly. Everything I do in SL has an entertainment value for me.

I stuck a prim cigarette in my mouth and ran around with a flyswatter tonight. Why? Why the hell not?! I'd whack random people with my flyswat and have a good dork laugh about it. Then we rezed huge Aqua Net hairspray cans and danced around with our dork dances. It was great.

We're in Ur Second Life
Havin Ur Fun

No comments: