Saturday, November 04, 2006

Yargh!

Alright so I worked today, as per almost every day. The new girl Megan was on break the same time I was, so I thought I'd hang out with her and get to know a little about her. I've already learned enough about everyone else there to know that I have nothing in common with them .. so I took a chance on her.

She was sitting out by the dumpster smoking while we were talking, and this 'short bus' of Air Force Personnel pulls up. No big deal, right? So she and I are talking and these two girls butt into our conversation. Both girls are cocky and have attitudes so I tell Megan "Hey I'm gonna head in." and as I turn around one of the girls says .. 'Yeah you'd better march your fat ass back inside."

Oh hell no she didn't.

So a few words were exchanged. I was in her face begging her to hit me when her commander came around the corner and told the two girls to back off. I said "You'd better get your bitches on a leash, Pimp." He laughed and I said something to the effect of "I think it would be best if the two of you marched your narrow asses back to your Military Short Bus before I seriously rip of your head and spit down your neck."

Alright so after work I came home. Stef (Xaria Concord) showed me some snapshots of some shoes .. that are stolen. Blah. Heart Wishbringer and Joe Stravinsky used to be THE shoe designers of SL. They closed shop about 6 months ago to cash out lindens and meet .. anyway ... someone has ripped a few of their shoes prim for prim - and even used the same textures. Its pathetic that people stoop to such lows.

Keith did some more editing on a project we're working on - and so far its pretty damn funny. Not dry humor funny - but random 'wtf' funny. I'm amused by it anyway, but at times that doesn't say much.

I really hate my job. I really hate how fate seems to put me through more trials than what's necessary ... I'm still just waiting for when everything will pay off. I realize I'm not the most patient person, but I've really been patient with everything for soooo long. I'm giving myself a pat on the back here.

I've really lost track of everything I was going to post ... maybe I'll remember later.

No comments: