Thursday, November 02, 2006

Alright so after getting everything together, I decided to post.

Keith (Bebop) and I are working on a few things in Second Life - and that's mostly what I did today. We recorded some audio to go with the video we've done, and he'll be editing it sometime or another.

He finished editing Jade Opel's wedding, and the video really blew me away. He really astounds me with his talent, and even makes me jealous at times. I think its just my self-esteem bottoming out because hey, who doesn't want to be talented?! Or at least good at something. The only thing I really excell at .. is dancing horribly. I'm the best!

I haven't done any kind of code writing in forever, so it was rough editing this layout to get it how I wanted it. It seems ready-made layouts are always so depressing or Goth and that's so not me. Well yes there are times I get kinda poopy and down in the dumps (haha what a pun!) but it isn't what I'm 'into' per se.

Some days it seems I don't feel as if I've gotten anything done. Even days that I work 10 hours I feel like I've accomplished nothing. I think I've just gotten into a bit of a rut and hopefully I can claw my way back out. I had a little rant yesterday with Keith - and I think its just because I had time to think. So I told him a story or two that he didn't know, which didn't really make me feel any better lol I think I just wanted to talk but I didn't know what to talk about. Surely I'm not the only person that's ever happened to. Or am I? >.>

I guess that's it. No real musings for the moment or anything like that. I'm quite disappointed with the blog music player as it really has no music that I listen to on a regular basis. But until I find a good replacement it'll have to do.

1 comment:

▓▒░ TORLEY ░▒▓ said...

Just wanted to say hi — your first NOOB BE GONE vid kicks total ass! And that's a compliment. :)

Would love to see making-of tutorials about how you put them together, video tuts are still comparatively rare in Second Life, well-made ones even moreso... and you've accomplished a lot.

Great synergy between you and Bebop.

T'care! :D