Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hmm.

Well its taking a bit longer on the 2nd episode only because Bebop and I are having a 3rd person to narrative audio. So we have to correograph our schedules in order to all sit down and record everything.

I do have to get props to Jade Opel because she's been such a huge help as an extra in this 2nd episode. Any time we need an extra body she's right there. She's so awesome. Don't know if she reads this or not - but - thank you, Jade. You've been a tremendous help and you're just irreplaceable. You're awesome!

I've recently been contracted to write a narrative type script to go along with a flick Bebop is filming for the CF University in SL which is part of the BEF. I've got quite a bit done, and I think everything with that is going to be awesome.
I've always done a lot of volunteer work and work for foundations (including ringing bells around Yule for the Salvation Army) so this is right up my alley. Not to mention working in long term care facilities - which has given me a little awareness on cystic fribrosis ... moving on!

Work has been really really hectic lately, but I'm trying to keep a level head. I'm hoping to have everything taken care of by January so that I can be with Bebop full time. At first I thought this would increase our creativity .. but as time draws nearer I see that its going to delay it. Not in a bad way though. Bow chicka bow wow. Teehee ^.^

While everyone else is celebrating Thanksgiving .. Bebop and I are on Skype. He's playing HalfLife2 while I blog this nearly pointless post. Its just funny. Everything's silent for a bit then he'll yell "AHHH STRIDER IN THE STREET!" I'm too easily amused, I think.

I think I've developed an addiction. Lately I feel like I"m not 100% without drinking 4 or more cups of coffee. I feel like I can't write unless I'm drinking coffee while I do it. I'm not talking your normal weak American coffee .. I'm talking coffee that my grandfather makes (Who's from Ireland and always bashes how puny coffee is in America). This stuff .. compared to what I know as coffee is more like coffee syrup lol
But hey ... it gets the job done. Coffee was my substitute for pop as I try to lose some weight but now it seems I've grown dependant on the black veil that is my lifeline to creativity these days.

So we're still filming on the 2nd Episode of Noob Be Gone .. Keith has yet to update the site's sponsors page (I'll probably do it myself once I post this) .. and I've been dabbling in photoshop lately. I always see all these people with such pretty profile pictures in SL so I thought I'd try my hand at it. Another thing I like about these suped-up profile pics is:
Everyone has their own noticable style! I don't think I've found my niche yet where that's concerned ... but I like it anyway :) And .. its kinda fun to see how much the picture changes while I work on it.


Yeah it pales in comparison to a lot I've seen .. but its mine.

So yep just chillin and listening to my pandora station while I wrap this up and get ready to fix the sponsors page.

Hurray!

No comments: