Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Its Hard to Say Goodbye to Old Friends





Recently I've had to say goodbye to a good friend of mine. He was protective, modest .. the kind of friend you could get naked around without even batting an eye. I loved this lil guy to DEATH but I'm glad that I've been able to move on. It hasn't been easy. This friend I speak of was my Epic Win Kitty Cat Shower Curtain of AWESOME (pictured above. Click for larger view)

I got rid of my old shower curtain that has brought me (and people who use my bathroom) numerous laughs over the past 2 years. I love having weird crap like my kitty cat shower curtain. Its one of those things that you see at the store and I say "Wow that is so fucking awesome. I be NO ONE has one of these in their house." And usually they don't. Its one of those talents I have for being drawn to 'awesomely bad' things.

I told a few people about my kitty cat shower curtain but I don't think they believed me. By the time I thought to take a picture before throwing it out -- I had already taken it off the shower hanger and had to lay it in the hall floor to snap the picture (which explains the pink and red carpeting).

The Epic Win Kitty Shower Curtain of Awesome was starting to be more trouble than it was worth. One - I was having to scrub it at least twice a week because of soapy scummy-ness making the clear plastic look cloudy. Two - it always got stuck to your damn leg while you were taking a shower!!! I always hated that!

So, my Epic Win Kitty Shower Curtain of Awesome has been replaced. Keith argued with me in the store for about 10 minutes until I said "Fuck it. I like this one and I'm getting it. BLAM! Gimme it." and it was mine. Well .. ours - but mostly mine.

Without further adeu - I present:

The Psychodelic Rainbow Frogs of Pwnd shower curtain... along with a few other things in my bathroom like ... Hello Kitty band-aids, pommegranite smelling hand soap, Dove face cleansing cloths and some toothpaste.

The Psychodelic Rainbow Frogs of Pwnd (click for bigger pic)

Just thought I'd share :) I do really miss the kitty cat shower curtain though :(

No comments: