Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm a Real Hobbit

Okay so Keith and I have been playing Lord of the Rings Online for a while. We even got lifetime subscriptions ...


I chose to play a hobbit from day one because A) Its kind of like being a mischevious kid. B) They're cute! C'mon! and C) Well I just don't FEEL like an elf or a human, really.


But to my surprise I discovered something the other day. In MMORPGs I spend all my time running around in my armor. I've never been one to buy special 'rp' gear that I have to change in and out of and blah blah blah - but in LOTRO you have the option to equip your 'cosmetic' times in a seperate tab and show them with a simple click. For the first time ever I clicked that tab and discovered that my LOTRO hobbit looks just like I do IRL.


I am a real hobbit.


No comments: