Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Groovin'

Song of the Day is now located on a widget over there ----------------->

I finished another painting - but I have a lot of stuff to do :(

I have to get pictures taken of a lot of other paintings, as well as try to find a decent printing company that I can team up with. I've had a lot of inquiries about my paintings, but a lot of it is people wanting prints - not the actual canvas painting. Sooo yeah I definitely have to look into that. It wasn't even something I'd thought of!

Keith goes back to work next week and our sleep schedule is totally wonky. We stay up till 7/8am go to bed, wake up at 5pm and do it all again. We're going to bed here in about an hour and hope that our first day of being awake during daylight hours will be eventful!

So yeah! Busy busy painting! And I'm sure once I set myself up with a printing company that I can hopefully just sell enough prints to pay for my art supplies! Weee!

1 comment:

Xaria Concord said...

So yummy I just wanna eat it!