Thursday, June 14, 2007

YaY!


Everything with our house is sorted! So we are moving in over the weekend - and we will be getting loaner furniture till September which will be delivered early next week :)

Things are just brilliant, honestly. I am so so excited to be in our new house. We've even got phone and all that sorted and we will even have internet in like 10 days.

Nothing has been even a fraction as hectic as I expected it to be. Keith and I both passed our driving test so we've been out driving in the Fens a bit and driving from Mildenhall to Hockwold (we don't live IN Hockwold but its on the way. We technically live in Feltwell).

We sit and enjoy the drive - even though the first trip though when Keith was driving I was a bit jittery in the passenger seat. We've each rubbed up against a curb (or kerb here in the UK)

I love love our house and area. Still lots of pics to come once we've settled in. I've tried getting in touch with Tree thinking she'd like to meet up since she only lives in Cams - but no luck yet. I'll make friends, damn it! Even if I have to make friends with Air Force wives. Alright I really don't want to stoop that low ..

So far so good! Though Keith and I have been drinking more beer and have most definitely the cider (omg we're major cider drinkers). We also really enjoy hitting pubs for food once a week or so. The pub near where we'll be living only serves food at certain times so I already know we're going to miss the 'food all day every day' thing we have here at Bird in Hand. All good things eventually come to an end, right? Even when its pubs!

Tomorrow will be the last time Keith and I use the cafe here at RAF Mildenhall. Of course he'll be working here - but hopefully soon the internet will e running at the house. We've already got our computers since we shipped those seperately.

Not sure what else to say ...

Willow - gratz on keeping the job! Oh and hurray for the normal scan! You're gonna be Mumx2!

Jelly - Sorry that I couldn't make the wedding :( Everything will be sorted soon.

Stef - WTF you're like never online when I am - and you keep a sleep schedule similar to the time zone in the UK! Rawr!

1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

YAY ty :D

I went to RAF Mildenhall once to stay with a friend for a few days, it was AWESOME, it was like.. a mini America, I farking loved it :D

You MUST try Yorkshire Pudding, or Toad in the Hole, I INSIST. PLEASE.

<3