Friday, June 08, 2007

NURSE!


I finally set my appointment to get my teeth cut out of my head. Evidently its bad to have wisdom teeth. I had one pulled about 3 years ago cuz it never came all the way out and started setting up an infection ... but I still have 3 left. So yeah the dentist said the remaining ones needed to come out. I set an appointment for the 22nd to talk to an oral surgeon and then they'll cut on my mouth :( Me skurrd.

We're waiting for our house to be finished - then we'll move in. Our stuff won't be out of customs and crap until July 2nd so that means we only have to go like 3 weeks without most things. No biggie.

The camera cord is in with all that stuff so it won't be till we get our stuff that I'll be able to upload any pictures.

I sent a postcard back home - but it'll take a week for it to arrive (or so I've been told).

Keith is about to run to Taco Bell here on base to grab some food - and I think he's waiting to atke my order so that's all for now!

1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

Awww, I had to have all four of my wisdom teeth out about 8 years ago, I was shitting myself too. Everyone told me i'd be in pain for DAYS, but the next day, I was fine.

I dribbled a lil, like you do when the dentist numbs your mouth, but I didn't swell or anything, and i'm just as wise :D

<333 GOOD LUCK!