Friday, June 29, 2007

I got a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday - and I haven't been doing too hot.

It took the dentist almost 45 minutes to just pull. The side of my face is a bit swollen and half of the inside of my mouth is blue and bruised. All I can say is "Thank you, Mr Dentist for the percocet." Seriously without it I would be doing much worse right now.

I've been mostly in bed - but have hopped on the computer at odd times to chat with my friends in the 'States because I am six hours ahead of them so its about my only opportunity to do so.

So yeah I'm in a bit of discomfort but hope to be back to normal this weekend. Keith and I had plans to picnic in Cambridge and such - but that might have to wait until next weekend. I think that's about it.

I'm feeling a bit loopy so back to bed I go!

No comments: