Sunday, April 13, 2008

Paint by numba




So yes, there are 3 paintings in my house which are now finished - and I plan to do more soon. One painting usually takes me all day because I just have this problem of knowing when enough is enough and when to stop painting.

There's lots I'd like to update with - bitching mostly - but I won't. I don't have a very loving family - and this isn't a suprise to ANYONE but .. and a HUGE but - but at least we are always honest and open with each other. When your brother is pissed off at you, he calls you and tells you. When your mom thinks that you're being a complete fuck wit - she lets you know. None of that beat around the bush nice-to-your-face bullshit when its another story behind closed doors. Its a long story which I will probably post bits of in the near future.

Yes yes my paintings. I didn't get all graphic and crop these so you'll just have to look at them as they are which at the time was just sitting on the easel :)


No comments: