Monday, December 08, 2008

New Painting

There is a new painting posted over at my art blog

BUT - I am going to be putting all my paintings on Etsy to sell. I highly recommend this site not only for buying artwork, but for buying custom clothes as well. Everything on etsy is HAND MADE by someone and in limited quantities so you know you're fuckin' awesome cuz no one has your shit, homes!

Anyway - the Etsy shop isn't set up yet. I plan to do that after the holidays (maybe before if I really really work on it.)

I'm also modding the HELL out of some Eloh skins and have been passing my mods out to noobs. Unfortunately they think I am kidding and not giving them a skin so they never put them on :(

Maybe I should just set up a shop of 100L modded skins of weirdness. Who knows. I know its taken me weeks to find just the perfect brush (and hardness) to do makeup. That shit blows ya'll. Seriously.

No comments: