Friday, June 13, 2008

Three Day Weekend!

Yup that's right! I have a three day weekend! I was never so glad to have time to do nothing in my life until I started working on the base. Well, that and the time I worked at McDonald's -- but we won't discuss that!

I've actually used my new camera, and have found a picture in the lot that I took that I rather enjoy. I have a lot of portrait ideas, but they will have to wait until Keith gets back. I'll have to be sure to make a note of them so that I don't forget!

The computer was broken for a few days - which sent me into a tailspin. Since Keith has been deployed the computer is our main source of communication -- so I was completely gutted when it went to shit. There was a missing boot file or something .... I don't know now - but I fixed it so that's all that matters. Its all fixed.

I suppose I could show the picture now, eh?



You can click it to see the full pic in all its glory - I think?

Anyway - things are going as well as they CAN go I guess. I'm going to Cambridge this weekend to hang out with my friend Tree. Not sure what we'll do, but I'll be taking the super sexy camera with me.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Corragh said...

It's Corragh!

I got your message on LJ. Email me, because I forgot yours. thesquarerootofreality@gmail.com

HeatherFev21 said...

Yay, cambridge! I had uber fun there on the airbase!! Is that where you're going?

Hope you're doing okkkk <3