Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pleasure DURING business?

Keith stopped off and picked up some pop last night - so I was happy!! For some reason I'm far more productive with pop than I am with coffee. Coffee is more of a relaxing type drink for me - whereas pop says to me "Get your butt in gear!"

I responded to some business e-mails while sipping on some Mountain Dew and it really felt like I got everything done much more quickly than what I normally do with just coffee. Its probably all in my head but that doesn't really matter when it comes to being fast, accurate, and articulate!

My Undead Priest is up to level 24 now. I abandoned my raiding 70 Warlock on a RP server in favor of playing on a PvP server (Crushridge) with a few SL friends. I forgot how lame it was to play such low level characters - but I really don't mind it all that much. Anyone over on Crushridge who wants to group with a 24 priest (Horde) give me a holler! The name's Morcheeba.

I've been doing weekly Mean Girls posts, but haven't yet come up with a post for this week. I'm starting to feel kinda stingy that I keep posting every week and soon everyone's going to be like "WTF is this the Orchid and Meat of the Week blog?!" I think this is all in MY head but yanno.

My birthday is Saturday - and either Keith hasn't planned ANYTHING or he's better with suprises than I thought. We'll see!

Next weekend is the UK Machinima Festival and of course I'm looking forward to that! It'll be great to see/hear everyone's reaction live in PERSON while they are watching our videos. Its always easy to type "lol" but seriously - how many times do people actually -mean- it when they type it?

Guess that's all for right now. I have some shrimp out to cook for dinner and I'm thinking about cleaning the house. It isn't dirty ... but a vaccum wouldn't hurt it :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Happy Birthday, O. Hope it turns out to be a great day.

I did notice that ya post a lot on MG, but it's okay. Ya just have more to bitch about lately than the others. LOL

Anonymous said...

I miss you something awful.

Happy birthday, by the way!!!
I remembered it was in October, but forgot the day. Sorries. :(

Send me an IM sometime..?
Or I could IM you... lol. x: